Storage in 4 Easy Steps
Call, Email or come by to discuss what size fits your needs.
Rent or Reserve the unit you want. The process is simple and only takes about 15 minutes.
Choose your method of payment. Rent is due the first of each month. We accept major credit cards, check or cash.
Move in. We can help you with supplies and planning. A cart and appliance dolly are available for your use.
How Much Storage Do I Need?
Here are some examples of what will fit in different storage unit sizes. Give us a call or come by for more help on what size is best for you.
5X10: Studio – One bedroom
- 50 sq. ft.
- Holds furnishings from a studio or small one bedroom apartment.
Example: mattress set, sofa, table and chairs, and boxes.
10X10: One – Two bedroom
- 100 sq. ft.
- Holds furnishings from a one or two bedroom apartment.
Example: refrigerator, washer/dryer, patio furniture, many boxes and miscellaneous items.
10X15: Two – Three bedroom
- 150 sq. ft.
- Holds furnishings from a two or three bedroom apartment or house.
Example: appliances, beds and home furnishings, patio furniture, many boxes and extras.
10X20: Similar in size to a one car garage
- 200 sq. ft.
- Holds furnishings from a three or four bedroom apartment or house.
Example: Household furnishings, appliances, outdoor recreation and garage items. Basically all that you could fit in a single car garage including the car.
10X30: Four – Five bedroom
- 300 sq. ft.
- Holds furnishings from a four to five bedroom house.
- This size is also great for a small business or sales representative samples storage and organization.